Stahmann Webster is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers and consumers, through the application of our Quality Management System. This system details our commitment to all relevant legislation, customer and standard requirements. Our commitment to producing safe, legal and quality products ensures Stahmann Webster is the outstanding Australian tree nut company.
Stahmann Webster ensures:
- Professional and committed leadership and management.
- Employees and teams are engaged, respected and skilled.
- Personal, professional and business growth is encouraged and supported.
- Food safety and quality objectives are established and reviewed.
- A constant strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Food Safety Culture is an integral part of our business.
- Audit readiness is maintained, to ensure all products and processes of the business are ready for review and inspection at any time.
- A continual seeking of new and better ways to enrich people’s lives by growing, processing, packaging and promoting the highest quality tree nuts whilst positively impacting our environments.
Stahmann Webster food safety and quality objectives are:
- Compliance with recognised standards and systems.
- To grow and transform tree nuts into outstanding food products.
Stahmann Webster operates onsite laboratories, which include microbiological laboratories and an accredited Australian Macadamia Society (AMS) Quality Assurance laboratory, ensuring each batch of product is tested for compliance with all legislative and customer standards and requirements.
- Hand crack-outs — assessments of nut-in-shell completed by accredited AMS assessors provide an accurate indication of the product’s quality and expected yields.
- Moisture analysis — nut-in-shell moisture is determined using the AMS hot air oven method, while kernel moisture is determined using state of the art halogen moisture meters.
- Microbiological testing provided by NATA certified laboratories (Standard Plate Count, Yeast, Mould, E.coli & Salmonella).
- Other testing can be arranged upon request (Peroxide value, free fatty acid, chemical residue and aflatoxin)
For further information on our Accreditations or Quality Management, please contact:
Technical Services Manager
0438 160 042